Harbour Watch sires his third Stakes winnerHarbour Watch was responsible for his third Stakes winner as a sire when his son Trojan Harbour won the Listed Gatecrasher Stakes at Greyville in South Africa on Saturday 10th June.
Trojan Harbour made it two wins from four starts when he landed the 1400m contest for owner Brian Burnard, trainer Gareth van Zyl and jockey Warren Kennedy, following up on his maiden success in eye-catching style.
Trojan Harbour is from the first crop of Australian foals for Harbour Watch, who shuttled to Emirates Park in New South Wales for two seasons.
Trojan Harbour was purchased from the Emirates Park draft at Magic Millions for $50,000 by World Wide Bloodstock.
He became the first winner out of Encosta de Lago mare Salma, who is related to Emirates Park's Gr. 1 winner and sire Al Maher. This is the famed Dancing Show family which has also produced champion Australian sire Redoute's Choice and numerous Gr. 1 winners including Manhattan Rain, sire of this year's Golden Slipper winner She Will Reign.
- Another Group winner for Havana Gold 20th August 2017
- Havana Gold's tally of winners hits 14 18th August 2017
- CHARM SPIRIT'S FIRST YEARLINGS HEAD TO THE SALES 16th August 2017
- Dual Classic success for breeders Qatar Bloodstock 15th August 2017
- For Sale - Havana Gold's second-crop yearlings 9th August 2017
- FIRST GROUP WINNER FOR HAVANA GOLD 3rd August 2017
Back to top >>