Two wins on the trot for Harbour's QueenSecond-season sire Harbour Watch enjoyed another winner today when his three-year-old daughter Queen Of Time readily won the Brenda Hamilton Fillies' Handicap by over two lengths at Goodwood.
After showing promise in three starts as a two-year-old, Queen of Time won a seven-furlong maiden at Goodwood on her return at three and maintained her unbeaten record at the West Sussex track stepping up to a mile. Her success gave her trainer, Henry Candy, a quick-fire double on the card after the victory of Noble Peace.
Trainer Henry Candy said: "Queen Of Time improved a hell of a lot from last time, and she'll improve again as she was heavily in season today. She's gutsy. I haven't got Ascot in mind but if the owners want to go for something like the Sandringham I might be persuaded."
Queen of Time - highlighted as one to watch on these pages last month - is clearly a very progressive filly for the ownership partnership First Of Many (Queen Of Time). Bred by Shortgrove Manor Stud, she is out of the winning Desert Prince mare Black Belt Shopper and is a half-sister to numerous winners, including the useful pair Bounce and Star Asset, now named Golden Sun and trained in Hong Kong with current prize money earnings of over £100,000.
- Another Group winner for Havana Gold 20th August 2017
- Havana Gold's tally of winners hits 14 18th August 2017
- CHARM SPIRIT'S FIRST YEARLINGS HEAD TO THE SALES 16th August 2017
- Dual Classic success for breeders Qatar Bloodstock 15th August 2017
- For Sale - Havana Gold's second-crop yearlings 9th August 2017
- FIRST GROUP WINNER FOR HAVANA GOLD 3rd August 2017
Back to top >>